- University of Piraeus (1999), Ph.D. in International Economic Relations.
- Centre de Recherche en Développement Economique et Finance Internationales (GREQAM/DEFI), Aix-Marseille University, Aix-Marseille, France (1987), M.A. in Economics
- Athens University of Economics and Business (1985), B.A. in Economics
International Economics and Policy, Political Economy, Applied Economics and Econometrics, Philosophy in Economics.
- “Is there a non-linear relationship of market value with cash and ownership?”, (with S.Arvanitis, and D.Terzakis), (2018), SPOUDAI – Journal of Economics and Business, 68 (1): 3-25
- “Cash and Ownership on Firms’ Market Value: Evidence from Greek Panel Data”, (with S.Arvanitis, and M.Hatzimarkaki), (2017), International Journal of Economics and Business Administration, 5 (1): 70-91.
- “The risk of the sovereign debt default: the Eurozone crisis 2008-2013”, (with S.Arvanitis, and D.Terzakis), (2016), Applied Economics, 49 (38): 3782-3796.
- “The Trilemma and the Eurozone: A Pre-announced Tragedy of the Hellenic Debt Crisis”(with E.I.Thalassinos), (2015), International Journal of Economics and Business Administration, 3 (3): 27-40.
Professor in Economics at the Department of Accounting & Finance, University of West Attica.
Professor Hellenic Mediteranean University
- Deputy Dean of the School of Management and Economics, HMU as TEI of Crete.
- Founder and Director, MSc in Accounting and Auditing, Dept. of Accounting, School of Management and Economics, HMU.
- Associate Researcher, Centre de Recherche en Développement Economique et Finance Internationale, DEFI/GREQAM, Aix Marseille University, France.
For a full CV click here.