Monday and Friday 12:00 - 14:00
- Université des Sciences Sociales-TOULOUSE I. (1981,1984) – D.E.A and PhD in Economics
- Athens University of Economics and Business (1979), Bachelor degree in Business Administration
Local and Regional Development, European Integration and Investments.
- Panagou, V., Michalopoulos, M.A., Yannas, P., & Sykianakis, N. (2019), “The Usage of Creative Accounting in Breaching Corporate Governance Rules: A case Study of a Greek Listed Firm”, 18th HFAA Conference, Dec 2019, Athens, Greece.
- Panagou, V., Papoutsi, M., Michalopoulos, M.A., & Sykianakis, N. (2019), “Proposals for the Improvement of the Internal Audit of the Public Sector in Greece”, 18th HFAA Conference, Dec 2019, Athens, Greece.
- Panagou V., Alexopoulos A., Angelis V., Marava N., (2017), The implementation of innovative local development initiatives through participation in competitive European Union Programmes: the case of the municipality of Korydallos in the Urbact II Programme, Archives of Economic History, vol. XXIX, No 2, 2017.
- Panagou V- Papaelias T – Hyz A. (2014): “The developments and trends of the agricultural sector in Greece”, Scientific Journal Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, Problems of World Agriculture volume 14 (XXIX), number 4, 2014, pp. 108–115.
- Full time Professor at the Department of Accounting & Finance.
- Director MSc in Finance & Shipping
- Former member of the Hellenic Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education
- ex-President of the Specialists’ Group of the Council of EEC Agriculture Ministers
- ex-Vice-President and ex-President of TEI of Peloponnese
- Vice Rector of the Piraeus University of Applied Sciences
For a full CV click here.